This section will explain the various routes available as a student and made simple by the point based system.  Please contact one of our experienced solicitors who can advise you on making an application to enter the united Kingdom under the following student categories


  • Short Term Study Visa
  • Tier 4 (Child) Student Visa
  • Tier 4 (General) Student Visa